TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cover against the risk of fire, overturning, or collision during the transit as per
Overland Transportation (All Risks) Clause of Marine Open Cover No
Items not declared and valued will not be covered.
The insurance cover excludes the following goods:
1. Livestock and Bloodstock
3. Jewellery, cash-in-transit, fur, gold and silver articles, gold bars, precious
metals and stones, specie/fine art, works of art or antiques, bills, money,
deeds, bullion, bank notes, coins, cheques, credit cards, bonds, negotiable
documents and securities, bills of documents, documents manuscripts or plan
4. Nuclear materials
5. Fish Catch
6. Satellites, launch vehicles and/or major parts thereof
7. Cigarettes, handphone and other mobile telecommunication products, tablet
and other telecommunication equipment
8. Semiconductors/wafers/chips, computer peripherals, precision tools, hi-tech
sophisticated machinery, proto-type machinery
9. Wines, spirits, and other alcoholic beverages
10. Bulk cargo of all types whether dry or liquid
11. Tin ingot, timber-sawn or logs
12. Automobile-completed built up unit
13. Food meals such as corn, maize, flour, rice, and the like
14. Branded watches (unit price exceeding RM 2,000.00)
15. All ordinance equipment (including but not limited to firearm, ammunition,
and the likes)
16. Goods of dangerous nature, other explosive or flammable cargoes, hazardous
Subject otherwise to the terms and conditions of the Policy.
1. This document is computer generated and no signature is required.
2. All claims notification must be reported to TheLorry within 24 hours upon
receipt of the goods.
3. All damage claims during loading and unloading must be
endorsed/acknowledge on the consignment note by the lorry driver at the
4. Claims Documents – inventory list, description of the damage, the value of the
item(s), Insurance Declaration Form, police report (if any).
5. Insurance policies standard excess is RM1,500 on each and every loss.